- Replacing Radiologists with Artificial Intelligence Systems (short)
- Replacing Radiologists with Artificial Intelligence Systems (long)
- A simple change that could transform health care
- How the health of presidential candidates should be evaluated
- Adaptive Clinical Trials
- It's time to radically change how the FDA approves drugs
- Ebola as a compassion-transmitted disease
- Your genes don’t guarantee sickness or health
- Why all health fads should be ignored
- Imagine if doctors had NSA-quality data
- Why Millennials should be scared for their health
- It's Time for a Tobacco-Free Military
- The limits of current health-care data
- The annoying advice doctors give but don't follow
- Why doctors usually cannot base decisions on science
- Gens Y, X, and Millennials can learn from the Boomers' health mistakes
- Multi-system effects of cobalt-containing hip prostheses
- For better or worse, vitamins are medicine, too
- Today's "alternative" treatments may be tomorrow's mainstream
- Let's make the Affordable Care Act work, not gripe about why it doesn't
- Incentivize healthy behavior instead of cutting health care
- Clinical Signs of Pernicious Anemia
- Should doctors communicate with their patients via email?
- What, if anything, should be done to alleviate the predicted doctor shortage in the U.S.?
- Pay Physicians as if They Held Stock in Their Patients
- If you could tell the average American to make one dietary change, what would it be?
- Survival in World War II B-17 Crews
- Cultural Echoes of the B-17
- An Apple by Any Other Name
- Two years from now, what will doctors be saying about the Affordable Care Act?
- What role should government play in combating obesity?
- What’s the single thing doctors could do to improve their communication skills with patients?
- Put Study Design Diagrams into Abstracts, Using XML
- What should companies be doing or not doing when it comes to employee health?
- Should medical residents be required to work shorter shifts?
- Are We Screening Too Much for Disease?